Dream job when you were a child:
Teacher in a small village in the Alps
Favorite 90's song:
Dr.Dre feat Snoop Dogg: Nuthin but A “G” Thang
Batman vs Spiderman: Who would win & why?
Batman because Bruce Wayne can always evolve
What would you do with 1,000,000 € (as precise as possible)?
I would invest 90% in real estate and take a trip around the world with the other 10%
If you could invite anyone to present with you on stage who would it be (dead or alive)?
Imagine you are an animal, which one would you be – and why?
I would be a lion because I would enjoy the freedom of the savannah