Dream job when you were a child:
Unfortunately I don't remember, but I always found firefighters very exciting.
Favorite 90's song:
Robbie Williams Angels
Batman vs Spiderman: Who would win & why?
Assuming it's about the new Spiderman, I would say that Spiderman wins because his technical superiority and his suit give him more opportunities to defeat Batman (I still like Batman more) XD
What would you do with 1,000,000 € (as precise as possible)?
I would invest 90% in various assets. With the other 10% I would go traveling with my family (Asia, USA and South America) and would invest the money in a better DJ setup and further training in the areas of sales, personal development and music
If you could invite anyone to present with you on stage who would it be (dead or alive)?
Imagine you are an animal, which one would you be – and why?
I would be a meerkat because they do everything as a team and are very social animals.